2. Use of Services: You may use our services only for lawful
suspend or terminate your access to our services at any time if you violate
these terms. The Services are intended for users who are at least 13 years of age.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside
(generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be
directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Services. If
you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree
to these Legal Terms prior to you using the Services.
3. Accounts: In order to use our services, you may need to create
an account on our Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of your account and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any
unauthorized use of your account. You may be required to register to use the Services. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change
a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that
such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
4. Payment: We require payment for our services in advance. All
payments are non-refundable. We reserve the right to change our prices at any
time without prior notice. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by
us. All payments shall be in US dollars. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Services.
5. Intellectual Property: All content on our Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Fire SMM and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our content without our prior written consent.
6. Disclaimer: We provide our services on an "as is" basis and make no warranties or representations regarding the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of our services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss that may result from the use of our services.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Fire SMM or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services.
9. Modifications and Interruptions: We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Services at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Services. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
10. Correction: There may be information on the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Services at any time, without prior notice. We cannot guarantee the Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Services, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Services at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Services. Nothing in these Legal Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
11. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) use of the Services; (2) breach of these Legal Terms; (3) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Legal Terms; (4) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (5) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Services with whom you connected via the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
12. User Data: We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Services for the purpose of managing the performance of the Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Services. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Services. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
13. Electronic communications, transactions, and signatures: Visiting the Services, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SERVICES. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
14. Miscellaneous: These Legal Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on
the Services or in respect to the Services constitute the entire
agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise
or enforce any right or provision of these Legal Terms shall not operate
as a waiver of such right or provision. These Legal Terms operate to
the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our
rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be
responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act
caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or
part of a provision of these Legal Terms is determined to be unlawful,
void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is
deemed severable from these Legal Terms and does not affect the validity
and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint
venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between
you and us as a result of these Legal Terms or use of the Services. You
agree that these Legal Terms will not be construed against us by virtue
of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses
you may have based on the electronic form of these Legal Terms and the
lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Legal Terms.
No guarantee of results: "Please be advised that while we provide social media marketing services to our users, we do not guarantee any specific results or outcomes. The success of your social media marketing campaign depends on a variety of factors beyond our control, such as the quality and relevance of your content, your target audience, and your social media account's engagement rate."
No endorsement: "Our SMM panel service is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by any of the social media platforms we provide services for, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud and others. We are an independent service provider and do not have any direct relationship with these platforms."
No responsibility for third-party content: "While our SMM panel service allows users to access and purchase social media marketing services, we are not responsible for any content posted by third parties using our platform. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any such content."
No responsibility for social media platform actions: "We are not responsible for any actions taken by the social media platforms against your account, including account suspension, deletion, or other penalties. Any use of our SMM panel service is at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for complying with the terms of service of each social media platform."
No liability for damages: "We make every effort to ensure that our SMM panel service is reliable and secure, but we cannot guarantee that it will always be error-free or uninterrupted. We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, resulting from the use of our SMM panel service."
1. Information we collect: We collect information you provide to us, such as your name and email address, when you create an account on our Site. We also collect information about your use of our services, such as the pages you visit and the time and date of your visits.
2. Use of information: We use the information we collect to provide our services to you, to improve our services, and to communicate with you. We may also use your information to send you promotional offers and other marketing materials, unless you opt out of receiving such communications.
3. Disclosure of information: We may disclose your information to our service providers who assist us in providing our services. We may also disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
4. Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
5. Your Rights: You have the right to access and correct your personal information. You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain limitations. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Children's Privacy: Our Site and services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.